Various - Rē Records Quarterly Vol. 1 No. 3 mp3
Title: Rē Records Quarterly Vol. 1 No. 3
Style: Leftfield, Experimental, Prog Rock, Spoken Word
Category: Electronic / Jazz / Rock / Sounds / Pop
Date of release: 06 Jan 1986
Label: Rē Records
Catalog number: Rē 0103
Size MP3: 2559 mb
Size FLAC: 1946 mb
|1||–Cassix||Finta Di Nulla||1:54|
|2||–Roger Turner||Sprung From Traps|
Engineer – Bill GilonisWritten-By – Turner
|6||–The Big Guns||Card To Bernard|
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Phil ShawDrums – Chris CutlerEngineer – Bill GilonisGuitar, Vocals [Singing] – Peter BlegvadWords By, Music By – Peter Blegvad
Bassoon – Carlos RuizEngineer – Bill FreyrePercussion – Cuauhtemoc NoveloPiano – Carlo NicolauViola – Jorge GaitanViolin – Alejandro SanchezWritten-By – Nazca
|8||–Cassix||Tempo Di Pace, Bari||3:52|
|9||–Cassix||The Stanislavsky Method||1:07|
|10||–Kontroll Csoport||Little Red Bombardier|
Performer – Agi Bardos, Csaba Hajnoczy, Laci KistamasWritten-By – KC
Written-By, Performer – Robert Wyatt
|12||–Biota||Early Rest Home|
Composed By, Effects [Processed], Producer, Mixed By – Gordon H. Whitlow, Larry Wilson, Mark Piersel, Steve Scholbe, Tom Katsimpalis, William Sharp
|14||–Adrian Mitchell||Woman Of Water|
Engineer – Tim HodgkinsonWritten-By – Mitchell
- Artwork [Label Artwork] – Chris Cutler
- Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Alfred Harth (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Bass Guitar – Pino Martini (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Compiled By – Chris Cutler
- Cover [Back] – Graham Keatley
- Cover [Front] – Unknown Artist
- Drums, Percussion, Performer [Etc] – Chris Cutler (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Edited By [Assembled], Remastered By – Bill Gilonis, Chris Cutler
- Guitar – Franco Fabbri (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Lacquer Cut By – Tim Young
- Piano [Yamaha], Synthesizer [PPG], Accordion – Heiner Goebbels (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Voice – Umberto Fiori (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Written-By – Cassix (tracks: B1 to B7)
Silk screened jacket, with obi. Includes 44 page A4 magazine featuring Chris Cutler, René François, Appia Kovaks, H.J. Hummel, Ed Baxter, Tintoretto Sheepdip, Ed de Borage, J.V., Graham Keatley, Bill Sharp, Jane Colling, Peter Blegvad and Soviet pop lyrics.
Track A1 recorded at Cold Storage, London, September 11, 1985.
Track A2 composed, processed, produced and mixed in Summer 1985, at Fort Collins, USA.
Track A3 originally commissioned for the 'ANIMALS'-Film, but not used.
Track A4 recorded at Cold Storage September 27, 1985.
Track A5 recorded as a demo in 1983 in Hungary, misspelt as "Little Red Bombadier" on label.
Track A6 recorded at Cold Storage, London, March 26, 1985.
Tracks B1 to B7 recorded July 25-29, 1983 at Fortezza, Medicea, Montepulciano.
Track B8 recorded in Mexico City, 1984.
℗ Rē ' 86 © Reserved [Side A label]
℗ Rē 1986 [Side B label]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): RE 0103 A timtom
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): RE 0103 B1 TY
- Distributed By – Recommended Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rē Records
- Recorded At – Cold Storage
- Edited At – Cold Storage
- Remastered At – Cold Storage
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Pressed By – Statetune
- Printed By – Third Step Printworks