Ten Years After - Ssssh. mp3
Style: Blues Rock
Date of release: 1969
Catalog number: SML 1052, SML.1052
Size MP3: 2464 mb
Size FLAC: 1765 mb
|1||If You Should Love Me|
|2||I Don't Know That You Don't Know My Name|
|3||I Woke Up This Morning|
|4||Good Morning Little Schoolgirl|
|7||Two Time Mama|
|DML 1052||Ten Years After||Ssssh. (LP, Album, Mono)||Deram||DML 1052||UK||1969|
|6307 551||Ten Years After||Ssssh. (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||6307 551||France||Unknown|
|S-1592, 1592||Ten Years After||Ssssh. (LP, Album)||Deram, Peerless, London Records||S-1592, 1592||Mexico||1971|
|SML 1.052||Ten Years After||Ssssh. (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Deram||SML 1.052||France||1971|
|XDML 3007||Ten Years After||Ssssh. (LP, Album, Gat)||Deram||XDML 3007||Brazil||1969|
- Bass – Leo Lyons
- Design – John Williams
- Drums – Ric Lee
- Effects [Special] – Roy Baker
- Engineer – Andy Johns
- Executive-Producer – Chris Wright
- Guitar, Vocals, Liner Notes – Alvin Lee
- Organ, Piano – Chick Churchill
- Photography By – Graham Nash, John Fowlie
- Producer – Alvin Lee, Ten Years After
- Written-By – Lee (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4), Williamson (tracks: A4)
1st UK issue
Released in a outer laminated gatefold cover on a red / white Deram label.
''indicator hole'' in the back cover to let the inner sleeve (red = mono, blue = stereo) peep through.
1st cat on sleeve, 2nd on labels.
Ssssh. on cover
Sssshh on labels
Made in England by the Decca Record Co. Ltd.
A1 to A3, B1 to B4: Chrys-A-Lee Music
A4: Jewel Music
Recorded At Morgan Studios, London, June, 1969.
A Chrysalis Production.
© 1969, The Decca Record Company Limited, London
Laminated with 'Clarfoll' made by British Celanese Limited.
Sleeve printed in England by Moore & Matthes Ltd.
Deram Ⓜ DML 1052 Ⓢ SML 1052
Very similar to: Ten Years After - Ssssh. which has no speed 33⅓ credited on the label and a later release Ten Years After - Ssssh. which has the later label layout /design.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - A-side runout stamped): XZAL-9083.P-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - B-side runout stamped): XZAL-9084.P-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - A-side runout stamped): XZAL-9083.P-4L
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - B-side runout stamped): XZAL-9084.P-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - A-side runout stamped): XZAL-9083.P-3L UU 2B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - B-side runout stamped): XZAL-9084.P-3L UC 1
- Matrix / Runout (A & B-side runout stamped at 12 oclock): JT (Tax code)
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): (XZAL.9083P)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): (XZAL.9084P)
- Rights Society (A-side label boxed): BIEM NCB
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Published By – Chrys-A-Lee Music
- Published By – Jewel Music
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Made By – British Celanese Limited
- Printed By – Moore & Matthes Ltd.