Kevin Hewick And The Sound - This Cover Keeps Reality Unreal mp3
Title: This Cover Keeps Reality Unreal
Style: New Wave
Date of release: 1983
Label: Cherry Red
Catalog number: 12 Cherry 76
Size MP3: 2240 mb
Size FLAC: 2367 mb
|3||Neath Dancing Waves|
|4||Scapegoat In A Country Churchyard|
|12 Cherry 76||Kevin Hewick And The Sound||Kevin Hewick And The Sound - This Cover Keeps Reality Unreal (12")||Cherry Red||12 Cherry 76||UK||1983|
|601.113||Kevin Hewick And The Sound||Kevin Hewick And The Sound - This Cover Keeps Reality Unreal (12")||Cherry Red, Virgin||601.113||France||1983|
- Artwork By, Photography – Gavin Evans
- Bass, Cymbal [Scratch Cymbals] – Graham Greene
- Drums – Michael Dudley
- Effects [Water Sounds] – Nick Robbins
- Engineer – Nick Robbins (tracks: A1 to B1), Paul Branston (tracks: B2)
- Guitar, Bass [Slow Bass], Cymbal [Scratch Cymbals] – Adrian Borland
- Guitar, Strings [Piano Strings], Percussion [Mcdonald's Cartons], Vocals – Kevin Hewick
- Producer – Kevin Hewick, The Sound (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Synthesizer, Piano, Organ – Colvin Mayers
- Written-By – K. Hewick
Recorded and mixed at Elephant Studios, Wapping, London. November 3rd, 4th & 5th 1983.
Except B2 recorded and mixed at Q Studios, Queniborough, Leicestershire. June 7th & 9th 1982.
Published by Bayswater Music
℗ + © 1983 Cherry Red Records Ltd
Distributed by Pinnacle
Made in France
Side A run-out groove: "I DRINK THE AIR BEFORE ME"
Side B run-out groove: "A THOUSAND MESSAGES COMING FROM YOUR SOUL"